Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Rihanna Not Interested In Remake of “The Bodyguard”


"Absolutely not,” Rihanna is quoted telling OK! Magazine. “I want to separate the two. I hate it when singers do singing movies all the time because you can never look at them as anybody else."

"I want to play a character. My whole life is playing Rihanna, (so) being a singer (in a film) won't be a stretch for me. I like challenges and being an actor is playing a role, being able to step into somebody else's shoes, that's the excitement."

Rihanna is set to showcase her acting talents in the upcoming blockbuster Battleship and hopes to follow up her debut with more film roles.

Looks like Rihanna doesn’t want to follow in Whitney Houston’s footsteps for the upcoming remake of The Bodyguard.

No comments:

Post a Comment