Monday, March 7, 2011

Rihanna 'Reb’l Fleur' Smells Like Roses


 
Daring, sexy and truly memorable, Reb'l Fleur is the first fragrance from Rihanna. Plump fruits, red berries, purple plums and juicy, ripe peaches, make a delicious first impression, while sumptuous florals and warm base notes create an impression that is defiantly sexy. Experience this unforgettable scent with the Reb Fleur 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum.
    



            

 Customer Ratings and Reviews

Smells delightful and lasts for a long time Overall Rating: 5stars
I just got this product today from the mail and quickly tried it. The first spray comes out strong but if you let time pass, it becomes this incredible flowery, feminine scent. I was just amazed that Rihanna's first perfume could smell so good. Another good thing about it is that it lasts for such a long time. I took a shower about two hours after I spray it on my wrist and 5 hours later, the scent is still there. I honestly recommend this to anyone because your money will really be worth it.
Great job Rihanna Rating: 5stars
This perfume smells so good. I wore it to work and the first question from my coworker was "what scent are you wearing, it smells so good. I told her it was Rihanna's new fragrance. She asked if there was a lotion, since she couldn't wear perfume. This fragrance is long lasting and has a soft sumptious smell. I love it and my husband does too.

The Daily Rap Up Rating: 5Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment